Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dessert Reception for a Queen and King

When Matthew and I got married we decided to go an untraditional route with the food. First, we didn't serve anything other than sweets. It was simply WONDERFUL!!!! Here are few pictures of what we had and why we picked them!


Instead of cutting a cake we cut a Chocolate Pie! YUMMY!!! I don't like cake so we had pie instead for the bride's cake.

Mini pies for the guest since there we didn't have a cake. They were a huge hit.

Ice cream bar sprinkles. We had an ice cream bar, we both love ice cream and we provided lots of toppings. I would look each time I went to the grocery I would search to see if they had any thing new for ice cream.

Candy was the BEST and most FUN part of the reception. We started purchasing candy a few months prior to the wedding and stored in my freezer and did not realize how much we had until we put it all on display. It was so fun to share our favorite candies and the neat ones we found along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment